Are you looking for a career with premium benefits and the potential for growth?
At TKC Holdings, we’ve created something special, a better place to work and grow. Many employees start just expecting a paycheck but end up with a rewarding career. We provide exceptional training and a clear career path. About This Position
The Inventory Team Member position will have a direct impact on customer satisfaction and product losses. Quality Assurance Assistant will rotate their job assignment each month through three areas:.-Rotating and dropping stock-Kit production-Cycle CountingWhat You'll Need
- One year certificate from college or technical school; or three to six months related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Understanding of warehouse operations and familiarity with inventory management.
- Order filling experience preferred
- Valid Driver’s License
- Forklift experience preferred, but not required
- Ability to lift up to 50 pounds
- Ability to qualify for, and maintain, correctional facility security clearance
- Familiarity with computers (including Microsoft Office programs)
- Strong attention to detail and commitment to resolve problems
- Strong time management skills and prove of ability to meet deadlines
- Willing to work flexible hours and overtime on little or no advance notice
- Ability to successfully pass pre-employment (post offer) Company or Facility background check, motor vehicle record check and drug screening
TKC Holdings, Inc. offers comprehensive benefits to all regular-full time employees. TKC offers a variety of medical plans with prescription coverage, vision, dental, life insurance, short term and long term disability and many more benefits that can be selected to create the right package for you. TKC also understands the importance of work life balance and planning for the future. To help with both of these, employees are eligible for paid time off and a Company Match for the 401(k) Retirement Savings Plan.EEO Statement
We are proud to be an EEO/AA employer M/F/D/V. We maintain a drug-free workplace and perform pre-employment substance abuse testing.