SGS is the world’s leading inspection, verification, testing and certification company. SGS is recognized as the global benchmark for quality and integrity. With more than 89,000 employees, SGS operates a network of over 2,600 offices and laboratories around the world.
Responsible for the administration and centrally processing of invoices for OGC utilizing SharePoint, Oracle, as well as Customer Online Portals.
- Validate and process client invoices.
- Verify contact data within internal database.
- Perform invoice verification.
- Reconcile information between two internal databases.
- Process inquires and track invoices.
- Provide quality customer service to internal and external clients
- Heavy phone and computer activity.
- Other miscellaneous job duties as assigned.
- At all times, comply with SGS Code of Integrity and Professional Conduct
- High School Diploma required, Associates Degree preferred.
- Minimum of two years experience performing administrative responsibilities.
- Proficiency in all Microsoft Office applications including Excel, Word and Outlook.
- Oracle, BOSS, or LIMS, experience is a plus
- Must be detail-oriented, organized with strong follow up.
- Ability to establish priorities and meet required deadlines.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication (verbal / written) skills.
- Excellent analytical skills with attention to detail.
- Ability to exercise discretion and independent judgment as necessary.
$17.00 - $19.00 an hr.
SGS is an Equal Opportunity Employer, and as such we recruit, hire, train, and promote persons in all job classifications without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, age, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetics, status as a protected veteran, or any other characteristics protected by law.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily with or without reasonable accommodations. The requirements listed above are representative of the knowledge, skills, and/or abilities required.
This job description should not be construed as an exhaustive statement of duties, responsibilities or requirements, but a general description of the job. Nothing contained herein restricts the company’s rights to assign or reassign duties and responsibilities to this job at any time.
If you are applying for a position within the United States and you have difficulty completing the on-line employment application because of a disability, please call 201-508-3149 for assistance and leave a message. You will receive a call back. Please note, this phone number is not for general employment information, but is only for individuals who are experiencing difficulty applying for a position due to a disability.