NuCO2, the largest, best, and only national provider of beverage grade CO2 to the Foodservice and Hospitality Industry is a growth company. The Information Services function at NuCO2 directs the application of technology and the management of information to support business, growth, and customer service throughout the enterprise.
The JD Edwards E1 Developer/Analyst will be part of a development team, supporting and developing new and existing functionality within the JD Edwards Enterprise One platform (version 8.12.x). This position works closely with other technical and analyst personnel to ensure timely, high quality completion of project deliverables. This position acts as back-up for other technical support personnel, as well as provides technical leadership within the JD Edwards team.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
This job description is not meant to exhaustively encompass all potential job responsibilities, but rather provide an overview of the key responsibilities assigned to this position. Other duties may be assigned with or without notice. Reasonable accommodations may be made to permit those with disabilities to perform the essential functions of this position.
- Provides technical leadership for other members of the JD Edwards development team.
- Collaborates with analyst and development teams to design, develop, and deliver JD Edwards solutions that are scalable, adaptable, and sustainable in accordance with established standards.
- Develops, tests, implements, and maintains new and existing customizations to JD Edwards Enterprise One applications, business functions, reports, and related objects.
- Develops ER code that is clean, well-documented, well tested, and consistently error free.
- Assists with configuring JDE to fit current and future business practices.
- Develops, tests, implements, and maintains applications, reports and integration processes in 3rd party JD Edwards Enterprise One systems as needed.
- Participates in peer-reviews of solution designs and related code.
- Facilitates the development process through participation in requirements definition, analysis, daily scrum, sprint planning, sprint demo, and retrospective meetings.
- Analyzes and resolves technical and application problems in a timely manner.
- Produces ad-hoc queries and develops report solutions to support business needs.
- Keeps up to date with the latest JD Edwards Enterprise One technologies.
- Provides level two/three technical support for all service tickets created for assigned systems. Assists, trains, and coordinates with other technical staff as needed.
- This position will operate Monday-Friday 8:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.
- May be assigned on a rotating on-call basis for 24x7 support, providing technical assistance for all custom and packaged application modules in a production environment.
- Travel requirements for this position are less than 5% of the time.
EDUCATION AND TRAINING:
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or similar field.
- Five (5) or more years' JD Edwards Enterprise One applications development and/or systems analyst experience.
- The position will interact with all levels of the organization.
SKILL BASED REQUIREMENTS:
- Experience utilizing both Waterfall and Agile development methodologies including Kanban and Scrum desired.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Analytical, inquisitive, and innovative with excellent attention to detail.
- Passionate about technology; motivated and driven to find ways to improve solutions, systems, and processes.
- Internally motivated, able to work proficiently both independently and in a team environment
- Comprehensive knowledge and experience with several of the following JD Edwards Enterprise One development tools and modules (version 8.12.x): Object Management Workbench (OMW) programming tools, System Foundation, Financials (A/R, A/P, G/L, Fixed Assets), Inventory Management, Procurement Management, Sales Order Processing, Warehouse Management, Service Management, Case Management.
- Comprehensive knowledge of the JDE business processes and database structure.
- Experience with any of the following JD Edwards Enterprise One platform and 3rd party technologies a plus: UX One, E1 Pages, BI Publisher, BSSV, Orchestrator, Job Scheduler, EDI, Interoperability, JDE Workflow
- Knowledge of MS SQL Server preferred.
- Familiarity with JDE CNC is a plus but not required.
The physical demands described below are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Sedentary Work - Exerting up to 10 pounds of force occasionally and/or a negligible amount of force frequently or constantly to lift, push, pull or otherwise move objects, including the human body. Sedentary Work involves sitting most of the time. Jobs are sedentary if walking and standing are required only occasionally and all other sedentary criteria are met.
- The individual in this position will be required to regularly communicate with internal and external customers and staff. Must be able to exchange information clearly and accurately in all situations.
- Constantly operates a computer and other related equipment.
- Must be able to remain in a stationary position at workstation most of the time.
- This position requires most of the time to be spent in front of a computer screen. Must be able to accurately perceive and identify all position related information.
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those the employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this position.
- Exposure to an open floor, indoor office environment. Expect regular office interruptions throughout the workday.