Under the supervision of supervisor or manager on duty, employee is responsible for keeping building, office or airport areas in a clean and orderly condition to meet required standards.
- Cleans building floors by sweeping, moping, shampooing, scrubbing or vacuuming.
- Cleans windows, restrooms, dusts area and empties trash cans.
- Prepares requisitions for cleaning supplies and equipment needed for cleaning.
- Prepares cleaning solutions to include mixing water and detergents in containers in a safe manner and in accordance to chemical specifications.
- Lifts and carries cleaning equipment, cleaning trays and cases of supplies to service the area.
- Uses power tools/equipment to clean facility.
- Arrives to work on time and at assigned post to service area.
- Loads supplies into vehicle and returns unused supplies to designated area.
- Checks inventory to ensure there is an adequate supply of items needed to clean area.
- Other duties as assigned.