- Clean building floors by sweeping, moping, shampooing, scrubbing or vacuuming.
- Clean restrooms to include refilling soap dispensers, paper towels and toilet tissue dispensers.
- Clean windows, walls, and dust surfaces.
- Empty trash cans and transports trash to dumpsters.
- Prepare cleaning solutions to include mixing water and detergents in containers in a safe manner and in accordance to chemical specifications.
- Lift and/or move cleaning equipment and items such as cases of cleaning materials and other supplies.
- Use power tools/equipment to clean facility.
- Check inventory to ensure there is an adequate supply of items needed to clean area.
- Other duties as assigned.
Knowledge of ERMC, Safety, Security, OSHA, Power Tools/Equipment, Chemical mixtures and Station policies and procedures.
- Safety - Ability to follow established safety policy and procedures and identifies and corrects conditions that affect safety in the workplace. Follows safety procedures when mixing chemicals and operating power tools/equipment.
- Attendance and Reliability –Ability to maintain regular attendance and report to work on time and at assigned post at the start of the shift.
- Job Knowledge – Ability to utilize knowledge of chemicals and tools to safely mix chemicals and operate equipment in order to prevent damage to floors or fixtures.
- Accuracy - Ability to perform work accurately and thoroughly to ensure building or area is properly cleaned.
- Diversity - Ability to work in a friendly, respectful and professional manner with people regardless of their age, gender, race, ethnicity, religion, national origin, disability etc..
- Honesty/Integrity/Ethical Standards – Ability to maintain high morale standards and be honest and ethical while performing job duties.
- Communication - Ability to communicate in a professional manner with others orally or written and actively attend to, convey and understand the comments and questions of others.
- Customer Service - Ability to take care of the customers’ needs while following company procedures.
- Organizational/Time Management-Ability to work in an organized fashion and under time constraints to service the building or area.
- Teamwork – Ability to work with others as a team to perform and complete job duties.
EDUCATION: High School Graduate or General Education Degree (GED) is preferred.
Must be 18 years of age; eligible to work in US; able to pass pre-employment drug screen, FBI criminal and USPS background check; and complete SIDA training to obtain airport authority identification security badge. Must be able to follow directions read and interpret documents and work at various paces.