The position is working architectural company that will engage heavily with partnership with the team and creating positive relationships. This role supports completing projects, working with producing assignments in a timely manner.
- Software: Rhino, or graphic based packages, / 3D software
- 2- plus' experience working in an Architectural environment
- Construction scheduling, operations and management
- Excellent communication & management skills
- Able to work independently and complete projects
- Bachelors degree in Architecture
We are an equal opportunity employer and make hiring decisions based on merit. Recruitment, hiring, training, and job assignments are made without regard to race, color, national origin, age, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, disability, or any other protected classification. We consider all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.