- Audits, balances, and processes the commission statements and ledger.
- Codes corrections, charges, and adjustments.
- Mails commission checks and statements.
- Writes-up all commission accounting adjustments
- Prepares various reports to management regarding compensation.
- Initiates reports for 1099 forms and state tax accounting for the records
- Prepares file for 1099 reporting at year-end
- Back-up for payroll processing, accounts payable, and deferred compensation processing
- Back-up for tax deposits
- Works with auditors on commission related areas.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
Online Testing for this role is required: Word, Excel, Bookkeeping, and Basic Office Skills including math.
Reminder, this client does not hire anyone who has used nicotine in any form during the last 12 months because they are a life insurance company.
Background and drug screen will be conducted once offer is made. This is a Monday through Friday day schedule. The salary is $16.00-17.00/hour DOE, to start (will not go above $17). Serious inquires only please! If you need to earn $18+ to start, then this is not the role for you.
If interested in growing with a stable organization, please click APPLY to submit your information and call Jennifer at 210-348-6591. You may also send your resume directly to [Click Here to Email Your Resumé] Attention: Jennifer.
We are an equal opportunity employer and make hiring decisions based on merit. Recruitment, hiring, training, and job assignments are made without regard to race, color, national origin, age, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, disability, or any other protected classification. We consider all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.