Ledgent Technology is part of the Roth Staffing family of Companies, which is one of the largest, privately held staffing companies in the country, with locations across the country. We are proud of being the only staffing company recognized with all industry's top awards for - The Best Staffing Firm to Work for, The Best Staffing Firm to Temp for and the Best in Client Service. We get to create remarkable experiences every day. We are just a different kind of company!
Our client, a growing nationwide employer in the Metro Area is seeking a fast-paced Jr. Project Manager to join their hard-working team. If you are looking for an exciting, passionate, culturally driven team, this is for you!! Do you like unlimited snacks in the office? Are you a coffee drinker? Read below!
You have the drive to be an assertive project manager who is hands on with assisting ongoing website development and maintenance across a talented team of QA, UX/UI designers and software programmers. You are also a dedicated professional in the fast-paced world of client account management. You must have a passion for helping and working with others to guide clients to make the best decision on projects.
Job Title: Jr. Project Manager
Salary: Will depend on experience.
Location: Metro Area
Requirements - What Matters Most
- Must have eCommerce or Agency experience!
- Management experience working with a technical team including operational responsibilities.
- Be a mentor to new and existing employees!
- Knowledge of Jira and similar platforms.
- A technical background is a must! Knowing the ins and outs of websites!
- Have outstanding communication, analytical and interpersonal skills.
- Adaptability and willingness to respond to changing priorities.
- Familiarity with Agile/Scrum.
- Love interacting with clients!
- Experience with Magento or similar platform.
- Ability to communicate with clients to know their needs, budgets, and goals!
- Being able to troubleshoot and prioritize issues.
- Excellent customer relationship and time management skills.
- MUST have eCommerce or agency experience.
- Open to travel.
- Have an understanding of development and design workflows.
We are an equal opportunity employer and make hiring decisions based on merit. Recruitment, hiring, training, and job assignments are made without regard to race, color, national origin, age, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, disability, or any other protected classification. We consider all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.