If you have a passion for automation and harnessing the power of AI and ML to further process flows. Capgemini Government Solutions (CGS) LLC is looking for a Jr. ServiceNow Developer, with a growth mindset, interested in a capability practice that is growing in a 100% growth rate!
This role is an opportunity to apply and grow your skillset in development work with a motivated and rapidly growing company, servicing a wide range of technology forward clients, and building CGS' capabilities.
As the ServiceNow Developer you will contribute to the following areas:
- Partner and collaborate with cross-functional peers in development of application coding design, and delivery of first-rate ServiceNow solutions
- Analyze and study complex system requirements to optimize application efficiency
- Design software tools, and support software reuse and domain analysis, and manage their implementation
- Manage software development and support using formal specifications, data flow diagrams, other accepted design techniques and Computer Aided Software Engineering (CASE) tools
- Review existing programs and assist in making refinements, reducing operating time, and improving current techniques.
- U.S. Citizenship is required.
- Eligible to obtain and maintain Government Security Clearance.
- 1+ years of experience designing and developing solutions with PaaS solutions such as ServiceNow in an Agile Software Development environment
- Experience developing and managing data models
- Possess and experience utilizing excellent oral and written communication skills with direct communication to customers and end-users
Nice to have experience:
- 3rd Technical proficiency with developing database queries, batch jobs, and stored procedures with PL/SQL and NoSQL;
- Experience developing solutions using Message Services, including management of Apache ActiveMQ
- Experience with DevOps pipeline tools including configuration management, requirements (e.g., JIRA), automated testing, and deployment
- Experience developing applications with responsive web design frameworks to support multiple platforms including compatibility with Chrome, Internet Explorer, Java, and iOS
- Experience with all aspects of configuration management planning including configuration identification, change control, configuration status accounting, configuration audits, configuration documentation.
A global leader in consulting, technology services and digital transformation, Capgemini is at the forefront of innovation to address the entire breadth of client's opportunities in the evolving world of cloud and digital platforms. Building on its strong 50-year heritage and deep industry-specific expertise, Capgemini enables organizations to realize their business ambitions through an array of services from strategy to operations. Capgemini is driven by the conviction that the business value of technology comes from and through people. It is a multicultural company of 200,000 team members in over 40 countries. The Group reported 2018 global revenues of EUR 13.2 billion. Capgemini Government Solutions, LLC (Capgemini GS) is a subsidiary of Capgemini focused on providing high quality services to the U.S. Federal Government. Learn more about us atwww.capgemini-gs.com.
Capgemini has an entrepreneurial environment that embodies the following values: Honesty, Boldness, Trust, Freedom, Team Spirit, Modesty, and Fun. We offer a competitive benefits package to our employees.
Capgemini is an Equal Opportunity Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, gender identity/expression, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, genetics, veteran status, marital status or any other characteristic protected by law.Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities
The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor’s legal duty to furnish information. 41 CFR 60-1.35(c)