Intrado, previously West Corporation, is a global provider of communication and network infrastructure services. Intrado helps its clients more effectively communicate, collaborate and connect with their audiences through a diverse portfolio of solutions that include unified communications services, safety services, interactive services such as automated notifications, telecom services and specialty agent services. For 30 years, Intrado has provided reliable, high-quality, voice and data services. Intrado has sales and operations in the United States, Canada, Europe, the Middle East, Asia Pacific and Latin America.
Our Digital Media Solutions (“DMS”) segment has an exciting Junior (“Associate”) Account Manager job opening. DMS advances the way companies communicate with their employees, customers, investors and the public. We are proud to power mission critical communications such as marketing webinars, virtual events, product launches, employee town halls and investor days. We provide an entire suite of services such as webcasting, online events, press release distribution, audio, video & web conferencing, media monitoring, OTT, corporate websites and investor relations.
The Junior Account Manager be responsible for nurturing relationships and growing business with existing clients, as well as manage the monthly revenue of the existing book of business in assigned accounts, through up-sell and renewals. The Junior Account Manager will also be responsible for identifying opportunities to expand the Intrado portfolio through cross-sell of products within their book of business’ existing accounts.
• Manage the overall relationship with your book of business
• Achieve both quarterly and annual sales quotas
• Achieve monthly KPI expectations
• Locate the appropriate account point of contact and lead the sales process in renewals and up-sell opportunities
• Identify opportunities to grow the Intrado portfolio through cross-sell and up-sell opportunities and manage the sales cycle
• Monitor account satisfaction and identify customer problems; coordinate with Intrado Customer Engagement to remedy situations
• Proactively manage pipeline; input, monitor, and update opportunities in a timely fashion
• Research and actively identify emerging trends that influence Intrado’s market(s)
• Identify and coordinate timely involvement of sales operations resources in the sales cycle to improve efficiencies
• Develop and maintain up-to-date expert understanding of assigned account solutions and understanding of relevant competitor solutions