Duties And Responsibilities
- Administrative support to Loan Officers and Processors Assist loan processors with collecting stips, disclosures, packaging files for lender pricing and submission
- Assist with various processes on the active pipeline.
- Welcome call to the borrower within 24 hours of file being assigned Input proper loan information into Encompass for processing
- Assist in ordering and reviewing all file documentation, including but not limited to credit, preliminary title report, appraisal, and income, to submit a complete loan application file to underwriting within 2-4 days of file being assigned
- Update files in Encompass with digital files, faxes, and notes
- Assist and communicates with all departments as required to resolve outstanding issues
- Ability to work on multiple files simultaneous
- Must be energized and excited to work in mortgage space
- Must have the ability to work with technology
- Must have a good attitude Proficient with Encompass a plus
- Bilingual a plus (English and Spanish)
We are an equal opportunity employer and make hiring decisions based on merit. Recruitment, hiring, training, and job assignments are made without regard to race, color, national origin, age, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, disability, or any other protected classification. We consider all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.