Are you looking for a career with premium benefits and the potential for growth?
At TKC Holdings, we’ve created something special, a better place to work and grow. Many employees start just expecting a paycheck but end up with a rewarding career. We provide exceptional training and a clear career path.
About This Position
Keefe Group (a division of TKC Holdings) is the nation's leading supplier of food, personal care products, electronics, clothing, technology, and telecommunications to Federal, State and County entities. Keefe offers an excellent sales opportunity as an Account Manager. This position will be responsible for maintaining current accounts, adding new accounts, promoting company products & services, and attaining sales goals & forecasts for exclusive assigned territory. The Account Manager is also responsible for driving the overall level of employee engagement.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Learn the products and offerings of all Keefe Group lines of business.
- Develop and maintain proficient skills in Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, Outlook, PowerPoint, etc), Salesforce, and Oracle.
- Develop a working knowledge of Keefe Group competitors and their products and services.
- Gain a working knowledge of the corrections business.
- Work with sales staff to develop account relationships and new leads.
- Promote company services and products to customers.
- Assist with Bids/RFPs issued in the South Region.
- Assist in creating presentations for on-site or virtual demos.
- Travel to make sales calls to accounts, prospects, and regional trade shows.
- Work with recruiting to ensure the proper candidates with proper skills and personalities are hired.
- Meet and communicate with Group Vice President and Vice President of Sales.
- Complete miscellaneous projects as assigned by Group Vice President and Vice President of Sales.
- Follow fiscal sales and marketing plans.
This position has no supervisory responsibilities
What You'll Need
- College degree or equivalent expierence in sales
- 1-3 years working in sales
- Ability to successfully pass pre-employment (post offer) Company or Facility background check, credit check and drug screening
TKC Holdings, Inc. offers comprehensive benefits to all regular-full time employees. TKC offers a variety of medical plans with prescription coverage, vision, dental, life insurance, short term and long term disability and many more benefits that can be selected to create the right package for you. TKC also understands the importance of work life balance and planning for the future. To help with both of these, employees are eligible for paid time off and a Company Match for the 401(k) Retirement Savings Plan.
We are proud to be an EEO/AA employer M/F/D/V. We maintain a drug-free workplace and perform pre-employment substance abuse testing.