We are private real estate company looking a Senior Accountant that will join our growing management team. The position reports directly into the controller and will oversea a junior accountant. The ideal candidate is responsible for ensuring the integrity of accounting information by researching accounting issues for compliance and by establishing quality controls in financial reporting.
1) Oversea and review quarterly financial statement preparation.
2) Resolve any issues related to cash.
3) Identify, research, and resolve items impacting financial statements.
4) Evaluate and improve internal processes and controls.
5) Serve as escalation contact for accounts.
Job Type: Full-time
Experience: 2-5 years
Education: Bachelor's Accounting or similar degree
- Medical benefits
- Paid time off
- Year end bonus
We are an equal opportunity employer and make hiring decisions based on merit. Recruitment, hiring, training, and job assignments are made without regard to race, color, national origin, age, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, disability, or any other protected classification. We consider all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.