SGS is the world's leading inspection, verification, testing and certification company. SGS is recognized as the global benchmark for quality and integrity. With more than 89,000 employees, SGS operates a network of over 2,600 offices and laboratories around the world.
As the Senior Auditor, Certification Audit, you will control, lead and manage all functions related to conducting 2nd, 3rd party audits or certification audits. you will be responsible for ensuring that all SGS specified requirements are adhered to and conduct assessment work with the goal of assisting clients to improve the effectiveness and efficiency of their food safety management systems through the assessment process. This includes exceeding customer expectations in our auditing and assessment functions and providing a continual network system of follow-up and support to the client.
- Qualify as a Lead Auditor in more than one standard (i.e. ISO 22716, EU GMP, WHO GMP/GDP, EFfCI and EXCiPACT, ISO 15378, ISO 9001, etc.) and conduct integrated audit where required as per SSC global procedures, local procedures, guidance and instructing of Technical Manager.
- Conduct Assessment achieving the standard level; be on time arrival, delivery audit report within target time frame.
- Conduct Training or Technical Advisory Services.
- Technical advisory services including gap analysis, project planning, writing technical documentation, coaching and training.
- Deliver training to customer (in person and/or virtual).
- Managing Technical advisory project: ensure timely delivery and meet customer expectation as per the project assignment.
- Conduct Sales/Marketing presentations of SGS services and technical advice to those marketing and sale function where required.
- Conducting public presentations / seminars on specific standards where required.
- Report any customer complaints, problems and or system deficiencies to the PCPC Technical Manager and Business Manager.
- Bachelor’s degree in science or BioScience is most preferable (consideration will be given to other science-related fields as well i.e. Chemical Science depend on the additional training course attended related to Pharmaceutical, Cosmetics, and personal care (PCPC) subject).
- At least 5 years work experience of proven management function in PCP industry with minimum of 2 years work experience in Quality assurance function or quality & safety management system coordination.
- Minimum 5 years auditing experience and Qualified as ISO lead auditor. (Especially Pharmaceutical or OTC products).
- Experience in delivering training is preferable.
SGS is an Equal Opportunity Employer, and as such we recruit, hire, train, and promote persons in all job classifications without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, age, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetics, status as a protected veteran, or any other characteristics protected by law.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily with or without reasonable accommodations. The requirements listed above are representative of the knowledge, skills, and/or abilities required.
This job description should not be construed as an exhaustive statement of duties, responsibilities or requirements, but a general description of the job. Nothing contained herein restricts the company’s rights to assign or reassign duties and responsibilities to this job at any time.
If you are applying for a position within the United States and you have difficulty completing the on-line employment application because of a disability, please call 201-508-3149 for assistance and leave a message. You will receive a call back. Please note, this phone number is not for general employment information, but is only for individuals who are experiencing difficulty applying for a position due to a disability.