Ranked as the #1 “Best Place to Work for Professional Services” by Fortune Magazine and named a “Best Staffing Firm to Work For” eight years in a row by SIA, Roth Staffing Companies is one of the largest privately-owned staffing firms in the country.
We are seeking an entry-level Talent Acquisition Specialist (TAS) to support our Denver Ledgent branch. You’ll help find qualified candidates on LinkedIn and other job boards, and connect them with great employers. We’re looking for someone who is passionate about making a positive impact in others’ lives and who approaches challenges with a “let’s do this” attitude.
No staffing experience necessary! This is an entry-level position that allows you to get your foot in the door in a rapidly growing industry and at a company with an achievable career growth path, all the while working at an organization that provides comprehensive benefits, flexible schedules, and paid volunteer time.
WHAT THE JOB LOOKS LIKE:
The TAS kick starts the staffing process by identifying companies with open positions, and finding qualified candidates to fill those positions. On a typical day, you might:
· Search for candidates on online communities such as LinkedIn and other job boards
· Reach out to potential candidates via phone or email
· Maintain a record of recruitment activity and efforts
· Provide general support to the recruiting and sales team
WHO WE ARE LOOKING FOR:
The perfect TAS is passionate about delivering exceptional customer service and can easily build relationships with clients. They care about delivering good results for our business partners and genuinely want to help job candidates further their careers. Does this sound like you?
· Natural alignment with the company’s core values
· Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college/university
· Exposure to recruiting websites
· Comfortable with MS Excel
· Willing to reach out through cold calls and emails
· Ability to consistently follow up and meet metrics
· Strong written and verbal communication skills and self-motivated personality
· Open to relocation
· Valid U.S. state driver’s license
Founded in 1994, Roth Staffing was built with the purpose to make life better for the people we serve. We were one of the first companies to provide benefits to temporary workers on assignment and gained such loyal clients that, within four years of founding, we became the only staffing company to ever rank #1 in the Inc. 500. No mergers, no acquisitions, no debt—but our continued commitment to uncompromising quality has still made us one of the largest, privately-owned staffing firms in the country.
Our business partners love working with us because we recruit, screen, and hire the talent they need, meaning they can devote more time to key business goals.
Roth Staffing has been named SIA’s “Best Staffing Firms to Work For,” “Best Staffing Firms to Temp For,” ClearlyRated’s “Best of Staffing—Client Satisfaction” and “Best of Staffing—Talent Satisfaction,” as well as numerous “Best Workplaces” recognitions by Fortune Magazine.
WHAT’S IN IT FOR YOU:
Roth Staffing has been listed among Fortune’s Best Workplaces for Women, Millennials, Diversity, Giving Back, and more! As our coworker, you’ll get access to:
· Health, dental, vision, and life insurance
· 401(k)/deferred compensation plan
· Defined growth path (including opportunity for promotion as soon as 6 months)
· Flexible schedule
· Generous performance bonuses and perks
· Paid volunteer time
· Gym reimbursement
· Participation in company-wide health initiatives and contests
We are an equal opportunity employer. We want to have the best available people in every job. Therefore, the company does not discriminate against its employees or applicants because of race, gender, color, national origin, age, ancestry, religion, sexual orientation, marital status, disability, medical condition, pregnancy, veteran status, uniformed service, genetic information or characteristics, or any other consideration made unlawful by applicable laws. Equal employment opportunity will be extended to all persons in all aspects of the employer-employee relationship including recruitment, hiring, upgrading, trading, promotion, transfer, discipline, layoff, recall and termination.
Job ID: TASDENLED