Capgemini Government Solutions (CGS) LLC is seeking a highly motivated Market Leader to join our team to support our growing federal business.
The successful candidate will have an opportunity to build and lead a market team focused on delivering innovative solutions for Department of Justice, Department of State, USAID, and other internationally focused federal organizations.
As a Market Leader, you will be responsible for:
- ACCOUNT GROWTH: Develop and execute account plans for agencies within the Department of State and Department of Justice. Lead account growth activities through client interactions, agency research, partnering, and other opportunity capture actions.
- CORE BUSINESS LEADERSHIP: Manage client relationships, client satisfaction, revenue growth, and contribution margin improvement at existing clients. Manage a portfolio of projects and pipeline of opportunities that enable profitable growth.
- PEOPLE DEVELOPMENT: Manage team members within the Justice and International Affairs market. Develop high potential employees to build a pipeline of future leaders through the consulting apprenticeship model. Cultivate an entrepreneurial culture that supports exceptional client delivery and account growth.
- U.S. Citizenship is required.
- Current DOD, DOJ or DOS Security Clearance
- Bachelor's Degree required; Master's Degree preferred
- Thorough mission understanding of the Department of State and Department of Justice
- Minimum of 15 years of leadership experience in Federal consulting
- Broad experience in covering, Delivery, Sales, and Growth in roles such Account Executive, Growth Lead, Program Manager, Capture Manager – full set of skills necessary to build and lead a market team.
- Proven track record delivering account growth in the Federal market
- Exceptional written and oral presentation skills
- Self-motivated and entrepreneurial work ethic necessary to lead a rapidly growing business
- Demonstrated experience in at the least two of the following service areas: SaaS; PaaS; Data Analytics; Cyber Security; Customer Experience; DevOps; Cloud
- Demonstrated experience with at least two of the following Capgemini strategic software partners: Salesforce, ServiceNow, Pega, UiPath, Microsoft, AWS
A global leader in consulting, technology services and digital transformation, Capgemini is at the forefront of innovation to address the entire breadth of client's opportunities in the evolving world of cloud and digital platforms. Building on its strong 50-year heritage and deep industry-specific expertise, Capgemini enables organizations to realize their business ambitions through an array of services from strategy to operations. Capgemini is driven by the conviction that the business value of technology comes from and through people. It is a multicultural company of 200,000 team members in over 40 countries. The Group reported 2017 global revenues of EUR 12.8 billion. Capgemini Government Solutions, LLC (Capgemini GS) is a subsidiary of Capgemini focused on providing high quality services to the U.S. Federal Government. Learn more about us atwww.capgemini-gs.com.
Capgemini has an entrepreneurial environment that embodies the following values: Honesty, Boldness, Trust, Freedom, Team Spirit, Modesty, and Fun. We offer a competitive benefits package to our employees.
Capgemini is an Equal Opportunity Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, gender identity/expression, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, genetics, veteran status, marital status or any other characteristic protected by law.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities
The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor’s legal duty to furnish information. 41 CFR 60-1.35(c)