Kitchen Contractor Sales Representative is responsible for creating positive customer relationships by identifying potential customers and will exhibit service attitude by reading blueprints, creating material estimates, selling lumber and building supplies,
scheduling deliveries, sourcing special orders and other activities that enhance the customer's experience.
- Computer Skills: 20/20 Kitchen Design Software, WordProcessing Software, Spreadsheet Software, Order Processing System, Inventory Software
- Ability to read, analyze and interpret general business periodicals, professional journals, technical procedures and government regulations
- write reports, business correspondence
- and procedure manuals; effectively present information and respond to questions from groups of managers, clients, customers and the general public.
- Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out instructions furnished in written, oral or diagram form
- deal with problems involving several concrete variables in
- standardized situations.
- High School diploma or general education degree (GED)
- or related experience and/or training.
- Experience using 20/20 Kitchen Design V.8.4.1 Original strongly preferred, but will train.
- Must have 2 years minimum of kitchen design experience.
- Apply Now