Connecting people with each other and the right information is mission-critical. Intrado, formerly West, develops innovative cloud-based technology to make it easier, more effective and more efficient to make the right connections. Our solutions put people in sync with each other and the right information, so they gain the insight needed to reach better decisions on the issues that matter most. We do it with a laser focus on reliability.
Intrado is a leading provider of technology-driven, communication services, serving Fortune 1000 companies and other clients in a variety of industries, including telecommunications, retail, financial services, public safety, technology and healthcare. For more than 30 years, we have been leading the way in hosted and cloud-based solutions.
Our Global Technology Operations Process Management team is currently adding a Knowledge Management Process Analyst role. The core focus of this role is the support of Intrado’s strategic mission to deliver best in class service through Agile, reliable and sustainable processes built on Knowledge-Centered Services methodology. The Senior Analyst will work along with the Global KM Manager to facilitate and support the process and enable a trusted advisor relationship across the enterprise.
- Strong communication skills/verbal and written
- Must be flexible and adaptable
- Desire to work in a collaborative environment
- Experience in a fast-paced environment with emphasis on positive change and adaptive working practices
- Proven ability building successful relationships with stakeholders of the KM process
- Strong organizational skills and ability to multi-task and coordinate across geographical regions/time zones.
The focus of this role will be:
- Ensure the Knowledge Management (KM) process built on the Knowledge-Centered Service (KMS) methodology is adopted and that knowledge articles follow KCS Governance and Standards
- Executed reactive and proactive knowledge management processes globally to ensure tangible service improvement
- Conduct monthly reviews with stakeholders to validate key performance indicators are achieved
- Develop, update, maintain, and produce content for knowledge bases, FAQs and web tools
- Assess knowledge article quality and create and apply data standards
- Assist in development of trends and analysis of KM data
- Support the deployment, management and extension of KM programs across the organization
- Review usage of effectiveness of knowledge management system and articles
- Update of knowledge base to improve knowledge base to improve knowledge article content, discovery and improve customer service and satisfaction
- Coordinate the verification, approval and processing of document revision and track activity to ensure timeliness and process efficiency
- Provide customer support for document owners and key stakeholders
- Ensure articles are easy to consume, find and meet the appropriated quality required
- Lead and encourage contributors to share knowledge
- Support of existing tools
- Manage and maintain existing metadata collection processes, collaborate with Knowledge Management community to explain the scope of metadata captured while leveraging it to develop additional tools
- Related projects as determined
Our solutions connect people with the information needed to gain insights for better decisions on the issues that matter most-Information to Insight