Our global Oil & Gas client is looking for a Level II End User Support Technician for their corporate office in Denver. This person will be on-site and support corporate and remote users and C-level executives. You'll be the first point of contact for the internal clients. Having a great attitude and customer-service mind-set is essential. This role is 100% on-stie.
6 Month Contract with the option to extend
Downtown Denver, Colorado
Hours: 8:00am-5:00pm, Monday-Friday
- EUC / Workplace Services
- Typical tasks might include setting up new PCs, replacing parts, updating the inventory system, etc.
- Able to troubleshoot hardware / software issues with laptops and table
- Experienced with Active Directory and Windows 10
- OS Imaging with SCCM
- Inventory and Ticket management within Service Now
- Deskside and white glove support experience
- Provide replacement laptops
- Work in a team environment providing support for up to 1000 end users
- AA and / or BA degree preferred
- Must have excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Mask required while in common areas
- Experienced with MANAGING SCCM
- 3 plus years of in-depth knowledge with MS Intune as it relates to severs
Full COVID-19 vaccination may be required.
W2 only, no Corp to Corp. We are unable to sponsor H1B visas at this time. **eXcell™ Supports Equal Employment Opportunity** eXcell™, a division of CompuCom® Systems, Inc., a global company headquartered in Bellevue, Washington, provides IT staffing services and solutions to Fortune 1000 companies as well as small and medium business. For more information, visit www.excell.com.