We are seeking an experienced On-site LAN Administrator for a 6-month+ project in Florida City, FL (near Homestead).
You will provide operational support for an organization's desktop and network environment including Microsoft Windows related activities, Microsoft Active Directory, LAN and WAN infrastructure activities, and handheld computing devices.
This position is unique in that it is not only a highly technical position but also requires a high degree of customer focus and contact that ultimately generates high customer satisfaction. This position is responsible for identifying new issues and trends, determining the root cause of the issue, and quickly resolving them.
Position Qualifications / Requirements
- Four-year college diploma or university degree in computer science, management information systems or equivalent experience is desired
- Years of proficient desktop and network technical skills dealing with: MS Windows XP client operating system, Active Directory, & Microsoft Office Certifications in Microsoft, Networking, A+, and/or Cisco desired
- Outstanding customer service skills
- Handheld devices such as BlackBerry or iPhone devices
- LAN & WAN components experience
- Workstation and laptop hardware components experience with Dell & Lenovo preferred
- Capable of utilizing diagnostic tools to troubleshoot computer / network issues
- Knowledge of Cisco switches, Cisco wireless access points, UPS, and routing technologies
- Expertise in Microsoft Windows troubleshooting and configuration
- Excellent customer focus skills
- Hands-on software troubleshooting experience
- Experience working both independently and in a team-oriented, collaborative environment is essential
- Ability to effectively prioritize and execute tasks in a high-pressure environment
- Proven analytical and problem-solving abilities
- Ability to pass stringent background, credit, and security check, drug screen, and a psych evaluation
W2 only, no Corp to Corp. We are unable to sponsor H1B visas at this time. **eXcell™ Supports Equal Employment Opportunity** eXcell™, a division of CompuCom® Systems, Inc., a global company headquartered in Bellevue, Washington, provides IT staffing services and solutions to Fortune 1000 companies as well as small and medium business. For more information, visit www.excell.com.