Land Nutrient Management
LNM Technician- Locust Ridge/Hedgewood H06
DESCRIPTION: Performs safe and effective application of lagoon effluent to maintain system at manageable levels. Responsibilities include, but are not limited to.
• Performing grounds maintenance, upkeep of property and special projects as needed.
• Repairing & maintaining application equipment.
• Keeping accurate documentation of operational activities
• Operating of application equipment in accordance with standard operating procedures, state regulations and training guides
• Maintaining required state and company certifications
• Testing lagoon, soil, in-stream and storm water as required
QUALIFICATIONS: A high school diploma or GED is required. Candidate must have and maintain a valid drivers’ license at all times. Chosen candidate must be able to obtain CAFO certification within 15 months of hire. Must be able exert up to 100 pounds of force. LRM techs work daylight hours during the summer months including weekends, and usually work a 40 hour week in the winter months.