Land Nutrient Management
LNM Technician- Green Hills – (rural Sullivan County) H06
DESCRIPTION: Performs safe and effective application of lagoon effluent to maintain system at manageable levels. Responsibilities include, but are not limited to.
• Performing grounds maintenance, upkeep of property and special projects as needed.
• Repairing & maintaining application equipment.
• Keeping accurate documentation of operational activities
• Operating of application equipment in accordance with standard operating procedures, state regulations and training guides
• Maintaining required state and company certifications
• Testing lagoon, soil, in-stream and storm water as required