A professional who performs under the supervision of a registered professional nurse or physician; assesses plans, implements, coordinates, monitors and evaluates patient care activities. He/She has clinical and/or functional knowledge of the position for which they are accountable either directly or indirectly through the delegation of tasks. Collaborates with other clinical associates to meet individual needs; using communication and available resources to promote quality, cost effective care in the Rural Healthcare Clinic.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- One year of practice in a hospital and/or a clinic setting preferred
- Current Louisiana LPN License
- BLS Certification required
- ACLS Certification required