- Primarily processing prescription requests and telephone triage messages
- Provides competent clinical nursing practice across the life-span, facilitates transitions across care settings, and coordinates care delivery with other disciplines for improving patient care quality outcomes as well as decreasing unnecessary utilization and associated costs across patient populations and health care settings.
- Daily ambulatory nursing practice performance primarily is focused on telephonic patient triage, patient education, direct care interventions, collaborative leadership and care coordination.
- Graduate of an accredited school of Nursing
- CPR CERTIFICATION
- PA REGISTERED NURSE LICENSE