This position is PRN: as needed (no set shift/schedule).
Provides physical therapy services under the supervision of a physical therapist according to established goals and treatment plans.
- Basic Computer Knowledge.
- Ability to communicate effectively, both verbally and written.
- Associate degree in Physical Therapy Assisting from an accredited Physical Therapy School.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Maintain current registration license in Texas/Arkansas and provide the hospital with a copy.
- BCLS certification.