The Bountiful Company, a Nestlé Health Science Company, is a pure play branded leader in global nutrition, living at the intersection of science and nature. As a manufacturer, marketer and seller of vitamins, minerals, herbal and other specialty supplements, and active nutrition products, we are focused on enhancing the health and wellness of people’s lives. The Bountiful Company’s portfolio of trusted brands includes Nature's Bounty®, Solgar®, Osteo Bi-Flex®, Puritan’s Pride®, Sundown® and Ester-C®.
Inclusion and Diversity in the workplace matters at The Bountiful Company. This includes being focused on retaining and recruiting a diverse workforce and building a culture of inclusivity. Our goal is to create a place where people feel respected, valued and able to bring their authentic selves to work each day.
Did we mention that we also offer excellent benefits, competitive compensation and a progressive, healthy company culture? If you’ve ever spent your workdays watching the clock, you know how important a positive work environment is for a person’s well-being. The Bountiful Company is committed to supporting wellness in all forms. And when it comes to wellness, nature is a pretty good place to start.
The Label Room Attendant receives, inspects, stores, issues, reconciles and destroys labels and inserts. Also, responsible for adhering to the Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs) and/or Good Manufacturing Practices (cGMPs) that are in effect assuring the quality and quantity of product produced.
This is a seasonal position and can last up to 6 months.
Additional responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Controls distribution of correct labels to packaging lines
- Handles computer transactions related to labels
- Physically stores new and reconciled labels and inserts in designated
- Performs label reconciliation upon receipt of returned labels
- Performs quarantine/hold/reject and destruction duties with completion of associated documentation
- Spot checks incoming labels and materials for physical defects
- Investigates reconciliation discrepancies
- Accounts for inventory through regular cycle counting
- Personal responsibility for following safety rules, SOPs and cGMP guidelines