The Point of Care Testing Coordinator is responsible for the oversight of the POCT program at Phoenixville Hospital. Reviews and maintains QC, training and competency of testing personnel, and inventory. Acts as a resource to areas using POCT to insure good communication about POCT issues. Assists the QA/POCT Manager with process improvement and survey readiness activities.
- 4 year / Bachelor's Degree in clinical laboratory science or related science (Required).
- Certification and Licensure Requirements: MLS (ACSP) preferred. MT (ASCP) preferred. MLT (ASCP) preferred.
Experience and Skills:
- 1-3 years clinical laboratory experience (preferred).
- Point of Care testing and oversight experience (preferred).
- Strong interpersonal skills.