The Beautiful & Iconic ArizonaBiltmore Resort is looking for a (Full-Time) Landscaping Foreperson. Come be a part of this great team, and helplead the landscaping team at Arizona's #1 Luxury Resort.!
You will be working 8 hour shiftsthat may start as early as (5am) depending on time of year and season. Must beavailable to work weekends and holidays.
Our Team Members enjoy terrificbenefits, including Health Benefits, Paid Time Off, 401K, Amazing Team Memberand Friends and Family Travel Discounts, and other awesome Hilton Perks! AndFree Lunches!
Hiltonhas been recognized as the #1 BestCompany to Work For® in the U.S. by Great Placeto Work and Fortune magazine. This is our fourth consecutive year ofrecognition on the top 100 list and we are the first hospitality company toreach the #1 ranking in the list's 21 year history! What are you waiting for? Please read theinformation below, and submit your application!
As a Landscaping Foreperson, you would be responsible for maintainingthe appearance and safety of the facility in the hotel's continuing effort todeliver outstanding guest service and financial profitability. Specifically,you would be responsible for performing the following tasks to the higheststandards:
- Supervises and participates in the maintenance of the grounds around the hotel.
- Coordinates and ensures completion of work assignments
- Completing projects in a timely manner.
- Orders materials, maintains equipment and manages product inventory.
- Prepares ground, plants flowers, bushes, trees, shrubs, etc.
- Installs and repairs irrigation systems and oversees the application of chemicals and fertilizers on lawn.
- Operating lights and gas power machinery.
- Other duties in the landscaping department.
What are we looking for?
Since being founded in 1919, Hilton has been a leader in the hospitality industry. Today, Hilton remains a beacon of innovation, quality, and success. This continued leadership is the result of our Team Members staying true to our Vision, Mission, and Values. Specifically, we look for demonstration of these Values:
- Hospitality - We're passionate about delivering exceptional guest experiences.
- Integrity - We do the right thing, all the time.
- Leadership - We're leaders in our industry and in our communities.
- Teamwork - We're team players in everything we do.
- Ownership - We're the owners of our actions and decisions.
- Now - We operate with a sense of urgency and discipline
In addition, we look for the demonstration of the following key attributes:
- Customer Focus
Hilton is the leading global hospitality company, spanning the lodging sector from luxurious full-service hotels and resorts to extended-stay suites and mid-priced hotels. For nearly a century, Hilton has offered business and leisure travelers the finest in accommodations, service, amenities and value. Hilton is dedicated to continuing its tradition of providing exceptional guest experiences across its global brands. Our vision to fill the earth with the light and warmth of hospitality unites us as a team to create remarkable hospitality experiences around the world every day. And, our amazing Team Members are at the heart of it all!
Keywords: (Groundskeeper, Landscaping, Hotel, Resort, Foreperson, Foreman, Landscape, grounds, Lead, Supervisor, Maintenance, Day Job, Full Time, Hospitality, Landscaper, Phoenix)