Operate or tend to CNC laser machines to cut/fabricate parts.
We have openings on 1st & 2nd shift! 1st shift runs Monday - Friday, 6:00am - 2:30pm. 2nd shift runs Monday - Friday, 2:15pm - 10:45pm.
Role & Responsibility
- Operate or tend CNC laser to cut/fabricate parts.
- Perform routine preventative maintenance.
- Maintain laser gas system. Monitor gas levels and properly change gas cylinders.
- Monitor performance of multiple machines
- Operate hoist to load and unload materials
- Assist with other tasks throughout the fabrication department including separating and identifying parts, cleaning laser slats, emptying scrap pans, etc.
- Inspect parts for inaccuracies and quality of cut.
- Maintain parts flow per Kanban guidelines and department work rules.
- Support data collection and Continuous Improvement (CI) activities.
- Use computer software to Identify parts.
- Maintain cleanliness of area.
- Responsible for quality of parts and workmanship.
- Cross train between operations.
- Follow all necessary Safety procedures and work instructions.
- Assist other team members as required.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Experience running CNC laser.
- High School Diploma/GED.
- Team Player
- Solid Communication Skills
- Good Work Ethic
- Basic Computer Skills.
- Safety Conscious.
- Frequent lifting up to 50 pounds.
- Frequent noise (hearing protection as required).
- Occasional push/pull up to 40 pounds of force.
- Constant standing, occasional walking.
- Frequent to constant bending at the waist, occasional twisting.
- Constant light grasping, occasional power grip.
- Frequent finger manipulation.
- Frequent use of hoist.
- Able to use handcart/fork truck
- Visual-perceptual abilities of attention to detail and shape size discrimination.
- Frequent use of hammer to separate parts from sheet steel.
Doosan Bobcat, a leading global manufacturer of construction, agriculture and landscaping equipment, attachments and services, is committed to empowering people to accomplish more.
As a part of the Doosan Group, which employs more than 43,000 people in 38 countries worldwide, the company offers its customers products and solutions to help build stronger businesses and communities. Based in Seoul, South Korea, with its North America headquarters in West Fargo, North Dakota, Doosan Bobcat is home to world-renowned brands. This includes: Bobcat® compact equipment; Doosan Portable Power products; BOB-CAT Mowers; Ryan and Steiner grounds care equipment; and Geith attachments.
At Doosan Bobcat, our success is powered by our people. Through our winning culture and one global team working together, we deliver the best products and service to our customers – and make the world a better place. Join our team today and start building your career with a worldwide leader.
Doosan is committed to a diverse workforce and is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, age, race, color, religion, creed, citizenship status, national origin, disability, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, protected veteran status, or any other status or characteristic protected by law. Individuals with disabilities who require a reasonable accommodation in the application process or who need assistance accessing the information on this website should call 701-241-8700. Doosan is a VEVRAA federal contractor and seeks priority referrals of protected veterans.
Beware of Fraudulent Job Offers and Solicitations
Any legitimate job offer will be preceded by an official selection process.