As ERP Analyst, your contributions will include:
- Analysis - Investigating processes to understand operations. Researching, analyzing, and understanding workflows of end users.
- Building & Testing - Developing, testing, deploying, and evaluating appropriate interface solutions and ongoing maintenance needs for sustainable processes. Appropriately configuring systems to improve processes, add efficiencies, and promote patient safety.
- Troubleshooting - Resolving integration/mapping issues. Methodically approaching problems or processes to troubleshoot and resolve. Developing application and integrated test scripts. Participating in thoroughly testing builds. Providing on-call support based on upon application needs.
- Independently Interacting - Establishing credibility at all levels and build partnerships with customers and colleagues. Working closely with other analysts and technical IT staff to implement, upgrade and support software systems. Comfortably presenting information to colleagues and end users and tailoring communication to the audience. Communicating, collaborating, and sharing knowledge with team.
- Developing Knowledge/Skills - Obtaining an in-depth knowledge of application and a general knowledge of other applications supported.
- Has experience with the Lawson Accounting/Finance and Human Resources.
- Knowledge of moving and processing files from external systems to Lawson
- Needs to be well versed in RW Reports, SQL, SSIS XML Process Flows, Crystal Reports, and ADFS.
- Will coordinate maintenance, upgrades and development of ERP Systems with Operational Departments.
- Excellent support skills in supporting Accounting/Finance and Human Resources.
- Has deep understanding of Operational Processes within Lawson.
- Knowledge of how to schedule and run recurring jobs.
- Overall Lawson system maintenance knowledge
- Ability to apply Patches and CTP’s
- Knowledge and experience with LTM and LSF Servers.
- Has experience with implementing and maintenance of Lawson Security.
- Ability to perform daily system monitoring.
- Has understanding of Lawson Hardware configuration.
- Has previous experience with LBI Report Server.
- Has previous experience with Mingle, Manager Space, Requisition Center and Employee Self Service.