Hilton is creating a best-in-class data & analytics department that will lead a connected ecosystem of data, technology, tools, techniques, people and processes. This innovative data & analytics function will drive advanced analytics and actionable insights to help drive Hilton's performance.
What will I be doing?
As the Lead, Mobile App Implementation, you will build and effectively manage the client-side app analytics environment and will lead tag-based data collection, build client-side integrations, and implement third party acquisition tracking into the mobile app's tag management system. This Implementation Specialist plays a key role in extending the digital analytics infrastructure and enjoys discovering, prototyping, and deploying analytics data collection and tag managed marketing integrations that deliver value to business partners.
More specifically, you will:
- Run the implementation and maintenance of client-side data collection and marketing tools within Hilton's mobile apps using Adobe Launch/DTM (Hilton's tag management solution) and Adobe Mobile Services.
- Partner with product analytics, development, and analytics technology teams to analyze business requirements and deliver app tagging implementations which meet those requirements.
- Provide technical support to app development teams to ensure analytics solutions are properly implemented.
- Build and maintain code within Hilton's tag management solution for apps, including QA and UAT activities.
- Debug and solve app analytics and marketing tagging issues.
- Implement marketing acquisition tags into the tag manager.
- Update and/or migrate Tag Management software and Adobe SDKs based on business requirements and action plans.
- Maintain robust documentation regarding the app tag management architecture.
What are we looking for?
We believe the success in this role will demonstrate itself through the following attributes and skills:
- Strong communicators, both verbally and in writing, who effectively communicate at all levels of the organization
- Solves problems effectively and creatively while maintaining a high level of professionalism and integrity
- Self-starter, well organized, and thorough with a willingness to take ownership of responsibilities
- Excellent time management and organizational skills with a high level of dynamic, positive energy and drive
To fulfill this role successfully, you should demonstrate the following minimum qualifications:
- Three (3) years of mobile app analytics implementation experience with Adobe Analytics (formerly SiteCatalyst)
- Experience with front-end debugging using packet analyzers or sniffers such as Charles Debugger, Fiddler or similar tools
It would be helpful in this position for you to demonstrate the following capabilities and distinctions:
- BA/BS Bachelor's Degree
- Experience with Adobe Launch/DTM, implementing client-side digital analytics implementations
Hilton is the world's leading global hospitality company, spanning the lodging sector from luxurious full-service hotels and resorts to extended-stay suites and mid-priced hotels. For nearly a century, Hilton has offered business and leisure travelers the finest in accommodations, service, amenities, and value. Hilton is dedicated to continuing its tradition of providing exceptional guest experiences across its global brands. Our vision to fill the earth with the light and warmth of hospitality unites us as a team to create remarkable hospitality experiences around the world every day. And, our amazing Team Members are at the heart of it all!