From smartphone capabilities like Digital Key to connected rooms that allow for integrated entertainment, temperature and lighting controls, Hilton's Global Technology team is responsible for building the hospitality experience of the future - for our guests, owners and Team Members. Through innovative technology development and deployment, this team ensures Hilton has the technology needed to support our continued global growth while remaining at the forefront of hospitality technology innovation.
What will I be doing?
***The location for this position can be Memphis, TN; Dallas, TX;
As the Lead Cyber Security Engineer, you will be part of the Endpoint Protection team, that provides for ongoing security process and control efficacy of solutions protecting endpoints such as servers and workstations. Maintains estate-wide advanced threat protection solution. Identifies and facilitates remediation of security/standards compliance deviations
More specifically, you will:
- Provide threat protection tool configuration management, currency, agent deployment, new feature evaluation, and support problem resolution.
- Manage endpoint toolset inquiries, requests, and Tier 1 problem resolution.
- Monitor security standards conformance for higher-risk assets.
- Identify and facilitate removal/remediation of unauthorized devices connected to Hilton networks.
- Define, measure, and report endpoint security metrics. This includes identifying and facilitating implementation of metrics automation.
- Assist with expansion of endpoint controls to new device types like mobile phones.
What are we looking for?
We believe the success in this role will demonstrate itself through the following attributes and skills:
- Possesses an attention to detail and aptitude for understanding how overall technology environment, how security tools provide for defense in-depth, and the technical implementation details required to support and manage the security tools
- Problem solving skills to solve problems effectively and creatively while maintaining a high level of flexibility, professionalism and integrity
- Manages vendor relationships, including vendor Technical Account Managers; drives vendors to address Hilton needs and resolve support issues
- Effective collaboration across technology engineering teams, including communication of requirements, quality assurance/risk management practices, and deployment validation
To fulfill this role successfully, you should demonstrate the following minimum qualifications:
- Seven (7) years of professional experience in Technology or related field
- Seven (7) years of experience in the Technology Security field
- Three (3) years' experience with endpoint security product management
- Experience with Mobile Device Management technologies and the challenges that come with managing a large mobile device deployment
- Technical knowledge and understanding of endpoint protection tools and techniques, including enterprise governance and control practices for solutions with >100K deployed agents
- Uses data analysis tools such as Excel and Splunk to identify problem conditions, drive remediation, and report metrics
- Tracks trends to identify where corrective actions are required and/or to anticipate and prevent issues
- Experience reviewing and implementing CIS Benchmark on platforms (i.e., Windows, Linux, or Unix)
- Approximately 30% travel, as needed
It would be helpful in this position for you to demonstrate the following capabilities and distinctions:
- BA/BS Bachelor's Degree OR Associate's Degree plus six (6) years of Technology related experience OR High School Diploma/GED plus twelve (12) years of Technology related experience
- Nine (9) years of professional experience in Technology or related field
- Nine (9) years of experience in the Technology Security field
Hilton is the world's leading global hospitality company, spanning the lodging sector from luxurious full-service hotels and resorts to extended-stay suites and mid-priced hotels. For nearly a century, Hilton has offered business and leisure travelers the finest in accommodations, service, amenities, and value. Hilton is dedicated to continuing its tradition of providing exceptional guest experiences across its global brands. Our vision to fill the earth with the light and warmth of hospitality unites us as a team to create remarkable hospitality experiences around the world every day. And, our amazing Team Members are at the heart of it all!