The Nature’s Bounty Co. is now The Bountiful Company!
The Bountiful Company is a global leader in health and wellness, living at the intersection of science and nature. As a manufacturer, marketer and seller of vitamins, minerals, herbals, supplements, protein bars and powders, we are focused on enhancing the health and wellness of people’s lives. The brands of The Bountiful Company are some of the most trusted in the world including Nature's Bounty®, Solgar®, Pure Protein®, Osteo Bi-Flex®, Puritan’s Pride®, Sundown®, Body Fortress®, MET-Rx®, Ester-C® and Dr.Organic®.
Inclusion and Diversity in the workplace matters at The Bountiful Company. This includes being focused on retaining and recruiting a diverse workforce and building a culture of inclusivity. Our goal is to create a place where people feel respected, valued and able to bring their authentic selves to work each day.
Did we mention that we also offer excellent benefits, competitive compensation and a progressive, healthy company culture? If you’ve ever spent your workdays watching the clock, you know how important a positive work environment is for a person’s well-being. The Bountiful Company is committed to supporting wellness in all forms. And when it comes to wellness, nature is a pretty good place to start.
The Lead II, Warehouse & Distribution, role is the subject matter expert in multiple functional areas and may lead site and/or shift in the absence of a Supervisor/Manager. The incumbent is responsible for performing the day-to-day duties, acting as the primary point person on the floor for the team, overseeing and guiding workflow. The Lead II is the first point of contact for problem solving and troubleshooting, providing support and training to team members to help achieve department goals and site KPIs. The incumbent provides the Supervisor/Manager with timely business updates, including challenges and successes amongst the team.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- SME in multiple functional areas
- May lead site and/or shift in the absence of a Supervisor/Manager
- Follows safety rules, SOPs and cGMP guidelines
- Runs performance reports throughout the shift to determine if goals are on track and make necessary adjustments to labor/ processes as needed.
- Qualified as a on the job trainer under the training system for functional area(s)
- Performs qualifications under the training system.
- Communicates with internal and external customers on a regular basis
- Leads departmental DDS meetings following the HPS guidelines.
- Operates required MHE equipment necessary within department
- Works with day-to-day activities to support process improvements