Tower Health is a strong, regional, integrated healthcare provider/payer system that offers leading-edge, compassionate healthcare and wellness services to a population of 2.5 million people.
Together, our six hospitals and other entities provide a full range of medical care — from prevention, screenings and education; to the latest clinical services and surgeries available; to rehabilitation. We also offer wellness programs and public health services that ensure our communities are the healthiest they can be. Our caring, highly trained physicians and staff are committed to patient safety and patient satisfaction.
Who We Are
With more than 11,000 team members, Tower Health includes Reading Hospital, a teaching hospital based in West Reading; Brandywine Hospital in Coatesville; Chestnut Hill Hospital, a teaching hospital in Philadelphia; Jennersville Hospital in West Grove; Phoenixville Hospital in Phoenixville; and Pottstown Hospital in Pottstown. We also operate Reading Hospital Rehabilitation at Wyomissing and Reading Hospital School of Health Sciences, and we have a comprehensive physician network. All of our facilities participate in our partnership with the UPMC Health Plan.
Collaboration across Tower Health enables our hospitals, providers, leadership and staff to leverage best practices across the health system. Our patients benefit from access to a broad range of services — all right here in our region.
- Assist Evenings/ Nights Supervisor with all Night shift operations including scheduling and training
- Provide direct supervision of staff for majority of night shift hours
- Communicate effectively with all levels of staff and management
- Address all Laboratory issues as they occur on the Night shift
- Interact with Laboratory managers, supervisors, and other Lead Technologists
- MLS ( ASCP ) with 4 year Bachelor of Science degree
- Minimum 5 years Laboratory experience - preferably generalist
- High level of awareness of all areas of Laboratory operations
- Prior lead or supervisory experience is a plus but not required