The Test Technician will perform a variety of technical duties using the appropriate standard practices required in the area. This role requires working knowledge of scientific and/or laboratory techniques. Also, a working knowledge of standard test & measurement equipment and practices are required. The Test Technician will work under supervision and follow general direction for work.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Work from predefined protocols, CAD drawings, electrical schematics, diagrams, work instructions or other specifications in accordance with established lab procedures
- Document and record test data in compliance with quality requirements and compare results against predetermined limits
- Follow test schedules to meet test completion delivery dates
- Demonstrate and promote professionalism and leadership in communicating problems/issues and test non-conformance findings with multiple customers
- Set up, operate, and/or maintain test equipment and tools where applicable
- Adhere to environmental and safety procedures associated with lab processes and procedures
- Perform other related duties as assigned
- Associate Degree in Electronics/Electrical Engineering Technology, equivalent education in an associated discipline, or equivalent military training such as avionics, radar, power systems, electronics, etc.
- 2+ years of applicable technical experience
- Associate Technical Degree with a minimum of 2+ years of related experience preferred
- Proficient with test and measurement equipment
- Proficient computer skills including office software applications
- Medical device test experience
- Experience working in a highly regulated environment
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Good reading and math skills
- Certifications for basic skills such as soldering
- Ability to work independently with the ability to identify and resolve issues
We put our Ambassadors first. When it comes down to it, we know we can't fulfill our Promise to our business customers without your commitment. You represent our organization while on assignment. In return, we do our best to show our commitment to you. Our Ambassador Benefits package includes: Medical, dental and vision coverage. It also includes 401k, sick time, holiday and much more. We are an equal opportunity employer.
We are an equal opportunity employer and make hiring decisions based on merit. Recruitment, hiring, training, and job assignments are made without regard to race, color, national origin, age, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, disability, or any other protected classification. We consider all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.