Why You Will Love Being Part of the Navy Federal Team:
*Competitive compensation with opportunities for annual raises, promotions, and bonus potential
*Best-in-Class Benefits! (7% 401k match / Pension plan / Tuition reimbursement / Great insurance options)
*On-site amenities include fitness center, wellness center, cafeteria, etc. at Pensacola, FL; Vienna, VA and Winchester, VA campuses
*Consistently Awarded Top Workplace
*Nationally recognized training department by TRAINING Magazine IND123
*An employee-focused, diverse, and service-oriented workplace environment
To analyze and administer Voice Services systems associated subsystems and equipment, including planning and implementing systems/software upgrades, and conducting programming and configuration changes.
1. Analysis and Research
• Investigate operational or business problems and propose solutions
• Ensure compliance with Navy Federal Credit Union ISD standards and best practices
• Solve business problems by defining the problem, interviewing stakeholders, identifying and evaluating alternatives, and presenting the findings
• Present complete and organized documentation of processes, systems, and data
• Identify and analyze opportunities for new and/or improved processes, data, or technology; provide clear picture of possible outcomes
2. Process Definition
• Define the core work definitions / operating model, demonstrating the step-by-step life cycle of the process and document the execution process flows
• Leverage consistent templates, tools and organizational strategy to define ISD processes and ensure practices and processes are standardized and repeatable
• Drive industry benchmarking regarding best practices and continuous improvement
3. Process Improvement
• Identify and champion opportunities for new and/or improved processes
• Separates and combines tasks into efficient workflow to improve operations and overall performance of supported processes
• Participate in efforts to build the short and long-term infrastructure of the respective business domain knowledge
• Provide input into best practices for the respective business area
• Assist with evaluating and recommending changes to standard Navy Federal templates and methodologies
• Learns, remains current on, and communicates best practices and trends in business and technology
4. Business Area Focus
• Serve as liaison and/or subject matter expert in respective business area
• Collaborate constructively with peers, business units and/or project teams, and vendors to ensure business needs are fully communicated, documented and satisfied
• Provide consistent, concise, relevant, reliable and timely information to all appropriate internal and external audiences/stakeholders through a variety of media
• Ensures accuracy of information to enable effective business decisions
• Frame message in line with audience experience, background, and expectations; uses terms, examples, and analogies that are meaningful to the audience
• Seek input from audience; confirm checks understanding; presents message in different ways to enhance understanding
6. Voice Services Analysis Responsibilities
• Plan, implement, operate and maintain Navy Federal’s Verint Platform and associated subsystems and equipment
• Program system software, monitor system performance and make recommendations to improve system performance and lower costs (at advanced levels)
• Conduct detailed system analysis and develop procedures for system management.
• Customize and administer Verint related software applications management to include planning and implementing upgrades, system configuration management, programming, and maintaining system through all phases of system software/hardware life cycles.
• Research, analyze, and resolve problems and system events, issues and/or program deficiencies
• Provide consulting, support services and training to customers (internal business groups)
• Leads application implementation by monitoring and controlling server software installation, system configuration/integration as well as desktop client installation
• Ensures system maintenance and monitoring; risk mitigation and issue resolution protocols are strictly followed
7. Performs other related duties as assigned
• May take on several components of a project or a complex component of a project
• Effectively contributes to team goals.
• Works beyond routine nature of tasks utilizing a specialized knowledge and technology.
• Functions under general supervision from resource manager.
• Troubleshoots basic problems and recommends appropriate actions
• Provides guidance to team members in troubleshooting
• Follows established procedures for working with external vendors on projects.
• Uses independent judgment and discretion to determine or recommend best course of action.
• Takes action to solve problems/issues that routinely arise in areas of assigned responsibility, but may receive guidance or expertise from higher-level staff on more complex problems.
• Support weekly and quarterly platform maintenances which may include software changes and/or reboots
• Leads daily operations and maintenance of Voice and Screen Recording, Workforce Management and Quality Monitoring
• Respond to customer calls, emails, and other forms of communications expeditiously
• Present information to Verint and customer using telephone conferences, and written correspondence
• Contact and coordinate vendor support for advanced issues that require escalation
• Works with the Change Advisory Board when change requests arises
QUALIFICATIONS – KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND ABILITIES
• MIS/Computer Science graduate with 2-5 years of general programming experience or other related field, or the equivalent combination of education, training or experience
• Experience leading daily operations and maintenance of Voice and Screen Recording, Workforce Management and Quality Monitoring
• Experience with Analysis, Design, Development, Implementation and Testing for Call Recording, Workforce Management and Quality Management systems.
• Experience and Knowledge working with SIP implementations
• Experience or Knowledge working with Verint ver. 11.x and above
• Experience working in SQL Server databases and Reporting
• Experience with creating and maintaining SOPs to improve performance, flexibility, and accountability
• Experience with on call and ongoing support
• Experience performing Tier 3 and 4 level problem isolation and root-cause analysis, and escalate as required
• Strong attention to detail, excellent organizational skills, and the ability to effectively communicate with all levels of Management
• A high degree of self-direction and self-motivation is a must
• Experience working multiple tasks simultaneously, prioritize and work under pressure with tight deadlines
• Experience managing vendor support services for advanced issues that require escalation
• Experience providing guidance to team members in troubleshooting
Technical Skill Set:
• PBX: Avaya and Genesys
• Verint: i360 11.x and 15.x
• Avaya: AES , System and Session Manager (SM)
• Web Servers: Apache Tomcat 5.x, Weblogic 10.x, Websphere
• Databases: SQL
• Operating Systems: Windows
Hours: Monday - Friday, 8:00 a.m. - 4:30 p.m. CST
Equal Employment Opportunity
Navy Federal values, celebrates, and enacts diversity in the workplace. Navy Federal takes affirmative action to employ and advance in employment qualified individuals with disabilities, disabled veterans, Armed Forces service medal veterans, recently separated veterans, and other protected veterans. EOE/AA/M/F/Veteran/Disability
Navy Federal reserves the right to fill this role at a higher/lower grade level based on business need.
Bank Secrecy Act
Remains cognizant of and adheres to Navy Federal policies and procedures, and regulations pertaining to the Bank Secrecy Act.