You have the knowledge, now gain the experience. And why not with a global market-leading company? At Doosan Bobcat we offer a robust internship program to college students like you. Hone your creativity, critical thinking abilities, and your collaborative spirit, all while moving our company forward.
Build your future on a foundation of proven success. For us innovation is key, we strive to produce an experience for students beyond other traditional internship programs. You will be referred to as a "co-op" and you will be considered a true employee. Co-op positions are an eight-month long opportunity. You don't need a lot of experience to join, just bold dreams and a strong work ethic. Give us eight months and we'll give you a path for a lifetime.
The Lean Six Sigma team leads strategic business improvement through the execution & promotion of lean methodologies. This Coop position will be a strong team contributor and assist at eliminating waste and reduction process variation.
- Participate in and lead Kaizen events.
- Lead and support Continuous Improvement Projects
- Conduct Statistical Analysis.
- Maintain and promote lean standards at the site level.
- Develop and maintain the Lean Six Sigma tools
- Coach LSS Kaizens and Projects
- Assist in maintaining the Kaizen schedule of each site.
- Communicate the kaizen calendar throughout the organization.
- Execute key business improvement initiatives through the use of Lean DMAIC tool sets
- Jr. or Sr. standing seeking a degree in Agricultural Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Industrial Engineering, Manufacturing Engineering, Operations Management, Manufacturing Technology or Industrial Technology
- 3.0 or higher GPA preferred
- Be able to commit to Bobcat for the entire term of the co-op (8 months)
- Experience Required: 0>2 years
- Travel Required: <10%
- Basic computer skills and working knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, Access and PowerPoint)
- Knowledge of drafting software preferred (ProE/Creo preferred or Solid Works)
- Hands-on experience in farm work, mechanical work, carpentry, or similar area
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills
- Project management skills are preferred
- Previous co-op experience is a plus
- Ability to follow written instructions
- Strong prioritization, time management, and organizational skills.
- Lean and Six Sigma experience is preferred.
- Statistics and Minitab experience is a plus
- Competitive pay
- Gain experience on real-life projects
- Work directly with skilled professionals at a global company
- Attend student specific events tied to innovation, manufacturing processes, and product training
- Opportunity to give back through organized employee community service events
- First access to full-time career opportunities
- Tuition reimbursement for co-op/internship related courses up to $1,400
- Steel-toed boot and safety glasses reimbursements
- Relocation reimbursements
- House-hunting or interview travel reimbursements
Doosan Bobcat, a leading global manufacturer of construction, agriculture and landscaping equipment, attachments and services, is committed to empowering people to accomplish more.
As a part of the Doosan Group, which employs more than 43,000 people in 38 countries worldwide, the company offers its customers products and solutions to help build stronger businesses and communities. Based in Seoul, South Korea, with its North America headquarters in West Fargo, North Dakota, Doosan Bobcat is home to world-renowned brands. This includes: Bobcat® compact equipment; Doosan Portable Power products; BOB-CAT Mowers; Ryan and Steiner grounds care equipment; and Geith attachments.
At Doosan Bobcat, our success is powered by our people. Through our winning culture and one global team working together, we deliver the best products and service to our customers – and make the world a better place. Join our team today and start building your career with a worldwide leader.
Doosan is committed to a diverse workforce and is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, age, race, color, religion, creed, citizenship status, national origin, disability, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, protected veteran status, or any other status or characteristic protected by law. Individuals with disabilities who require a reasonable accommodation in the application process or who need assistance accessing the information on this website should call 701-241-8700. Doosan is a VEVRAA federal contractor and seeks priority referrals of protected veterans.
Beware of Fraudulent Job Offers and Solicitations
Any legitimate job offer will be preceded by an official selection process.