This is an entry level role and we are open to recent graduates! This role offers you the opportunity to make an impact on our leasing function and showcase your potential to grow and learn as our Company continues to evolve. In this hands-on global role, you will input, maintain, organize and report on information regarding lease dates, dollar values, financial and legal terms utilizing a database. You will be part of a close-knit team, gain valuable exposure to virtually all aspects of the business and enjoy the challenges and excitement that come with our fast-paced atmosphere. This is an ideal opportunity for a driven professional looking to establish his or her career and flourish within a dynamic industry leader.
You will join a team that is dispersed across the US and the UK. In this hands-on global role, you will input, maintain, and report on information regarding lease dates, dollar values, financial and legal terms utilizing a database. In addition to handling individual responsibilities, you will collaborate with other members of this team, as well as with colleagues in various departments throughout the world.
More specifically, you will:
- Input and maintain lease data
- Maintain tickler system for tracking important dates and tasks
- Prepare, review and update lease abstracts
- Provide lease analysis and interpretation of lease data to internal parties
- Adhere to the Company’s Lease Administration Policies and Procedures
- Assist manager with preparation and distribution of periodic and ad hoc reports in a timely, accurate manner
The team can be involved in special projects, improvement initiatives, system upgrades and more. You'll need to be flexible; your responsibilities may change temporarily, and the team and your role most likely will evolve over time.
Note: this description is intended to give you a general overview of the position and is not an exhaustive listing of duties and responsibilities.
To meet the basic qualification for this role, you will have legal authorization to work permanently in the United States for any employer without requiring a visa transfer or visa sponsorship. In addition, to be a good fit for the Associate Lease Administrator opportunity, you will have:
- A bachelor's degree and/or paralegal certificate, or a minimum of 2 years of experience in commercial real estate, such as property management or accounting
- Knowledge of lease, financial and real estate terms and principles
- Intermediate analytical and quantitative skills
- Flexibility with working hours during monthly and quarterly deadlines
- The ability to:
- Comprehend, analyze, and interpret complex lease documents
- Manage time efficiently
- Effectively respond, in verbal or written form, to sensitive issues, and general inquiries
Just as important will be the following competencies and characteristics:
- The ability to maintain a high degree of attention to detail in a fast-paced environment
- Openness to coaching and learning new ideas and procedures
- Strong critical thinking skills
- Solid organizational skills and the ability to manage multiple tasks and priorities effectively
- Self-motivation and initiative
- Excellent follow-through habits
- Working and communicating well as a team player
- Professionalism in the workplace
Digital Realty: Where the cloud lives and business thrives
We built the global standard for technical real estate, developing a unique capability to acquire, manage, and scale data center
campuses. Now, Digital Realty is building a unique ecosystem of open solutions that power customer growth through exceptional
service on a foundation of unrivaled data center expertise. The new Digital Realty combines unparalleled data center services,
carrier-dense interconnection, real estate acumen, and financial strength to create unique power of choice and value when and
where our customers need it.
To provide our customers with the trusted foundation for the digital world
To build a network of connected campuses and internet gateways that become the heart of the internet and cloud, powering growth
and prosperity for customers, employees and shareholders.
Guide our decisions and actions every day—above all else, we value customers, excellence, talent, teamwork and success.
About Digital Realty
Digital Realty Trust, Inc. supports the data center and colocation strategies of more than 2,000 firms across its secure, network-rich
portfolio of data centers located throughout North America, Europe, Asia and Australia. Digital Realty's clients include companies of
all sizes, ranging from financial services, cloud and information technology services, to manufacturing, energy, gaming, life sciences
and consumer products
Digital Realty is a publicly traded company (NYSE: DLR) with investment grade ratings from all three major ratings agencies.
Digital Realty offers a highly competitive compensation package, excellent benefits, and an environment that recognizes and
rewards your contributions.
Digital Realty is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment and will not be
discriminated against on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or
protected veteran status.
Please do not forward unsolicited resumes to any employee of Digital Realty and its subsidiaries. Digital Realty is not responsible for
any fees related to unsolicited referrals.