Responsible for handling the leasing process of the apartment community, including qualifying prospects, answering phones, obtaining appointments prospects, showing the property and leasing available units in compliance with all applicable regulations.
Thursday, Friday, Saturday, Monday, and Tuesday.
9:00AM - 6:00PM w/ a hour lunch Weekdays and 10:00am-4:00pm on Saturdays
EDUCATION: High school diploma or general education degree (GED)
EXPERIENCE: One year prior apartment industry experience; 1-3 months residential rental and office experience and/or training
SKILLS & CERTIFICATIONS:
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office Word, Excel and Outlook
- Detail oriented with excellent communication, customer service, organizational and analytical/problem solving skills
- Ability to operate various types of office equipment, i.e., computers, printers, copy machines, telephone systems, facsimile machines
- Demonstrated phone sales, leasing, and customer service skill
- A team player with a strong work ethic and customer focus
- Extremely responsive, courteous, reliable, energetic, and upbeat
- Strong attention to follow up technique
- Bilingual Spanish preferred
- Solves problems and is reliable, self-starting, energetic and upbeat individual
We are an equal opportunity employer and make hiring decisions based on merit. Recruitment, hiring, training, and job assignments are made without regard to race, color, national origin, age, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, disability, or any other protected classification. We consider all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.