As a Leasing Consultant You Will:
- Interview prospective tenants.
- Accompanies prospects to model apartments and discusses size and layout, available facilities and services, and terms of lease.
- Completes applications, lease forms and/or agreements, and collects rental deposit in accordance with the company procedures and Fair Housing requirements.
- Inspects condition of premises periodically and arranges for necessary maintenance.
- Compiles listings of available rental units.
- Identifies prospects.
- Answers incoming call and voicemails in a timely and professional manner.
- At least 1-2 years' previous leasing experience required.
- Professional proficiency using MS Office Suite.
- Knowledge of Yardi & CRM software highly preferred.
- Bilingual English/Spanish preferred but not required.
- Yardi Software (preferred not required).
- Hide Section - Job Order Status InformationJob Order Status Information
We are an equal opportunity employer and make hiring decisions based on merit. Recruitment, hiring, training, and job assignments are made without regard to race, color, national origin, age, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, disability, or any other protected classification. We consider all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.