The Leasing Consultant will assist the Community Manager with the management of the apartment community in the most professional, economical, and profitable manner for the benefit of the owners and the safety, privacy, and comfort of the residents. This person will be responsible for, but not limited to the following job duties:
- Provide marketing support by generating leasing traffic, securing appointments, touring prospective residents, closing transactions, verifying applications, and moving residents in.
- Accurately complete all leasing materials such as guest cards (on all prospects), leases, and resident paperwork.
- Perform daily/weekly walks of the Community's grounds and vacant units to ensure the Community is clean and that show units are in prime, move-in ready condition.
- Complete periodic market surveys of competing apartment communities and have strong knowledge of what is happening in the market area.
- Assist in maintaining Social Media sites such as Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, LinkedIn and Yelp to retain and attract residents.
- Create and organize community events such as Saturday Ice Cream Socials, Movie Nights, National Night Out, etc.
- Participate in outside marketing with local vendors.The ideal candidate will have a strong customer service acumen. Proficiency with Microsoft Office is a must, and experience with property management software such as Yardi is a plus.
We are an equal opportunity employer and make hiring decisions based on merit. Recruitment, hiring, training, and job assignments are made without regard to race, color, national origin, age, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, disability, or any other protected classification. We consider all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.