In this role, you will be working as part of a team to supprt attorneys in a timely fashion and develier appropriate resuls. Must be able to communicate effectively, provide exceptional client sercice and react witht the appropriate urgency to situations and events.
Duties will include:
- Provide administrative support to include filing, copying, typing, scanning and answering the phone with detailed accuracy
- Access Legal case system and other programs and highly confidential information as needed to obtain information for attorneys.
- Use sound judgment to maintain appointment calendars for attorneys
- Create and maintain legal and non-legal documents, reports and spreadsheets.
- Handle project and meeting coordination as needed.
We are an equal opportunity employer and make hiring decisions based on merit. Recruitment, hiring, training, and job assignments are made without regard to race, color, national origin, age, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, disability, or any other protected classification. We consider all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.