Very prominent law firm in Downtown San Diego is seeking a Legal Administrative Assistant to join its team! This candidate needs to have at least 1-3 years experience working as a Legal Assistant in a law firm. If you are looking for growth in your career and have the skill set required below, then Adams and Martin Group wants to hear from you!
Legal Administrative Assistant responsibilities/requirements include:
* Preparing, revising, and formatting legal documents
* Managing the calendar for all the attorneys
* Maintaining client databases, document management systems, and case management systems;
* Answering phones and arranging for delivery and distribution of mail; and
* Supporting office management and assisting with client development projects, as needed.
Additional requirements of the Legal Administrative Assistant role include:
* 1+ years of experience as a Legal Assistant
* Proficient with the Microsoft Office suite including Word, Excel and Outlook
* Excellent written, verbal and interpersonal communication skills
Please submit resumes in MS Word format for immediate and confidential consideration.
We are an equal opportunity employer and make hiring decisions based on merit. Recruitment, hiring, training, and job assignments are made without regard to race, color, national origin, age, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, disability, or any other protected classification. We consider all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.