Are you an experienced legal assistant or paralegal interested in a full-time, permanent job opportunity in Phoenix, AZ? You will be responsible for drafting, formatting, and proofreading legal documents and correspondence, including motions, pleadings, exhibits, and more; filing and e-filing in state and federal courts; processing all incoming e-mails to attorneys and routing all mail and messages to the proper parties; calendaring and scheduling; file maintenance; case management; and other tasks as assigned. The ideal candidate will have prior legal experience with criminal law and will be a pleasure to work with, with a no-task-too-small, positive attitude. We especially wan tot hear form those with prior transcription experience!
- 1+ year(s) of relevant legal experience, preferably with criminal law
- Strong computer proficiency, especially with MS Office (Word, Outlook, Excel, and PowerPoint)
- A thorough understanding of filing and e-filing procedures in state and federal courts and skills for formatting legal documents
- Solid organizational and multi-tasking skills with high attention to detail
- Great communication and interpersonal skills with a helpful, no-job-too-small mindset
If you are a qualified legal assistant or paralegal interested in stepping up your career, please apply today! To see additional job opportunities across the country, check out www.specialcounsel.com
Equal opportunity employer. Minorities / Women / Veterans / Disabled are strongly encouraged to apply!