Since time began, the earth’s been a generous contributor to people’s well-being. We haven’t been around quite that long, but The Nature’s Bounty Co. has been enriching lives of consumers around the world for more than 70 years. And before we even got started, the world was developing our motivation: Nature’s bountiful effects on people’s health.
Through our years, we’ve been a leader in health and wellness with our innovative products and solutions. We put science and the highest quality standards at the heart of our business—that’s why The Nature’s Bounty Co. brands are some of the most trusted in the world. We’re a leading global manufacturer, marketer, distributor and retailer of vitamins, nutritional supplements, sports & active nutrition, and ethical beauty products.
We’re also a great place to work, with excellent benefits, competitive compensation and a progressive, healthy company culture. If you’ve ever spent your workdays watching the clock, you know how important a positive work environment is for a person’s well-being. The Nature’s Bounty Co. is committed to supporting wellness in all its forms. And when it comes to wellness, nature is a pretty good place to start.
The Nature's Bounty Co. is currently recruiting for a Legal Assistant. This role will provide administrative support to SVP General Counsel & Chief Compliance Officer and the rest of the Legal Department with a focus on Corporate Legal support. The position requires involvement with high-level contacts, strong organizational skills and exposure to sensitive information necessitating considerable use of tact, diplomacy, professionalism, discretion and judgment.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Manage executive calendar and independently schedules meeting appointments
- Arrange complex and detailed travel plans
- Compile documents for travel related meetings
- Prepare and submit executive expense reports
- Propose and type correspondence, memos, forms and emails including confidential information
- Answer and screen phone calls and arrange conference calls - Exercise good judgment in handling and referring all phone calls
- Creates and maintains department organization charts
- The ability to lead, manage and coordinate projects when necessary
- Manage legal files and use of matter management tools regarding contract maintenance;
- Assist in the execution, filing, scanning and storing of legal documents.
- Prepare standard letters and reports;
- Regularly update corporate database and internal reference documents;
- Support regional licensing applications and renewals;
- Gather, organize, summarize, index, and maintain documents from various sources;
- Maintain a library of pre-approved form documents, contract clauses, templates, and historical documents, and add or revise material as needed;
- Provide support in transactional due diligence;
- Perform general administrative support for the Legal Department;