Legal Receptionist responsibilities include:
- Answer, screen, and transfer all incoming phone calls
- Conference room scheduling, clean-up, and set-up
- Data Entry
- Assist with filing
Successful candidates for the Legal Receptionist role are professional and courteous with a positive can-do attitude. Someone who can work with minimal guidance and are able to prioritize and handle multiple takes would be a good fit for this role. Please submit resumes in MS Word format for immediate and confidential consideration.
Additional requirements of the Legal Secretary role include:
- 1+ year of experience as a receptionist in a law firm is preferred
- Proficient with the Microsoft Office suite
- Excellent written, verbal and interpersonal communication skills
We are an equal opportunity employer and make hiring decisions based on merit. Recruitment, hiring, training, and job assignments are made without regard to race, color, national origin, age, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, disability, or any other protected classification. We consider all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.