Prominent law firm is seeking an experienced Litigation Secretary to join it's small but growing team! This candidate must be proficient in Adobe and the ideal candidate has Business Litigation experience. If you are a hard worker and can complete tasks with minimal supervision, then please apply now!
Legal Litigation Secretary responsibilities include:
* Formatting legal briefs, pleadings, correspondence and other legal documents
* Filling of legal documents with state and federal courts
* Assist with attorney time entry
* Scanning, Copying, E-filing, and other aspects of a busy secretary desk
Successful candidates for the Litigation Secretary role are professional and courteous with a positive attitude. Please submit resumes in MS Word format for immediate and confidential consideration.
Additional Requirements of the Litigation Secretary role include:
* Adobe experience is a MUST
* Business Litigation experience
* Litigation Secretary experience for AT LEAST 3-5 years
* Complete all tasks with minimal supervision
* Excellent written, verbal, and interpersonal communication skills
* Proficient with Microsoft Office suite including Word, Excel, and Outlook
We are an equal opportunity employer and make hiring decisions based on merit. Recruitment, hiring, training, and job assignments are made without regard to race, color, national origin, age, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, disability, or any other protected classification. We consider all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.