Litigation Legal Secretary
Prestigious Law Firm is seeking an experienced Complex Litigation Legal Secretary to join it's new and growing team! This candidate must be articulate and detail-oriented with a team-work mentality.
Complex Litigation Legal Secretary responsibilities include:
* Formatting legal briefs, pleadings, correspondence and other legal documents
* Filling of legal documents with multiple state and federal courts
* Arranging and coordinating travel arrangements
* Redacting and bates stamping in Adobe
* Partner time sheets, expense summaries and client bills
* Scanning, Copying, E-filing, and other aspects of a busy secretary desk
Requirements of the Complex Litigation Legal Secretary role include:
* Organized and detail-oriented
* Complex Litigation a must and IP litigation preferred
* 3+ years in a litigation legal secretary role
* Ability to learn new skills and systems quickly
* Proficient with Microsoft Office suite Acrobat
If this sounds like a perfect position for you please contact [Click Here to Email Your Resumé] today with a word version of your resume. We look forward to hearing from you!
We are an equal opportunity employer and make hiring decisions based on merit. Recruitment, hiring, training, and job assignments are made without regard to race, color, national origin, age, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, disability, or any other protected classification. We consider all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.