Litigation Legal Secretary
Prestigious Law Firm is seeking an experienced Litigation Legal Secretary to support 2 partners! This candidate must be articulate and detail-oriented with a team-work mentality. The firm pays very competitively and has generous benefits.
Litigation Legal Secretary responsibilities include:
* Formatting legal briefs, pleadings, correspondence and other legal documents
* Filling of legal documents with multiple state and federal courts
* Arranging and coordinating travel arrangements
* Redacting and bates stamping in Adobe
* Partner time sheets, expense summaries and client bills
* Scanning, Copying, E-filing, and other aspects of a busy secretary desk
Requirements of the Litigation Legal Secretary role include:
* Organized and detail-oriented
* 5+ years Litigation experience a MUST
* Ability to learn new skills and systems quickly
* Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite and Acrobat
If this sounds like the perfect position for you then send a Word version of your resume to [Click Here to Email Your Resumé] today for further consideration!
We are an equal opportunity employer and make hiring decisions based on merit. Recruitment, hiring, training, and job assignments are made without regard to race, color, national origin, age, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, disability, or any other protected classification. We consider all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.