Automotive Level Three Technician
- Automotive technicians / auto mechanics perform work specified on maintenance and repair orders with efficiency and in accordance with the dealership
- Automotive technicians / auto techs diagnose and repair vehicle automotive systems including engine, transmission, electrical, steering, suspension, braking, air conditioning, etc. to specification
- Automotive technicians / automotive mechanics provide labor and time estimates for additional automotive repairs
- Auto techs / automotive technician explain mechanical diagnoses and required repairs in a non-technical manner to service advisors and customers
- Continuously learn new technical information and techniques in formal training sessions in order to stay abreast with rapidly changing technology.
- Inspect and test new vehicles and recording findings so that necessary repairs can be made.